Monday, February 04, 2008

oh, life

How you get away from me sometimes. Heh.

Right. So, after that absurdly long "hiatus" I just took, I'm back. Kinda. Sorta. Well, not to be coy, but there have been a lot of changes in my life this past year and blogging has fallen by the wayside. (I'll get to those later.) I'll do an actual post tonight, but I just wanted to get the ball rolling now.

...

So, I had goals for myself in 2007, and sadly, I don't think I met any of them. There was a list of twelve books I was going to read this past year, split fifty-fifty between non fiction and classics.

Still, looking over my notes from 2007, I did read five non fiction books, and if you add that to the one classical novel I read...hey! I read six books that weren't some form of fiction! (Yes, I know that classical novels can still be fiction, but work with me, ok?)

88 books, broken down as follows:

Non fiction: 5
Classical: 1
Short stories: 4
Science fiction: 2
Fiction: 32
Urban fantasy: 17
Young adult: 27

No comments: