Friday, April 11, 2008

So, as you can clearly see, I haven't had a chance to write up any of my thoughts on Magic Burns (loved!), Inda (loved!), The Outlaw Demon Wails (surprisingly, didn't love, but liked a lot), and a few other books. It's like my life conspires against me.

Let's see...

  • I need to write up Inda, In the Serpent's Coils, By Venom's Sweet Sting, Tiger in the Well, Dragonhaven, and Among the Impostors for the YA challenge. (Haha! No I don't, because I've read more than twelve books! Yay, my first challenge is done! But, I will continue to post one review each month of a YA book.)
  • I need to write up In the Serpent's Coils, and Magic Burns for Carl's challenge.
  • I need to write up The Outlaw Demon Wails, Embrace the Night, By Venom's Sweet Sting, and a whole list of others just so I remember them (and to remind myself what I liked about them).
This is going to be a busy weekend!

I've been having a hard time finding a book for the fairytale requirement for Carl's challenge, but after perusing other people's list, I think I've settled on The Princess Bride as my choice. I actually bought it a few years ago with the intention of reading it, but never got around to doing so. Hopefully I'll like the book for itself and I'll be able to read it without seeing the movie version running in my head at the same time.

No comments: