Monday, June 07, 2010

Summer reading

I love reading the summer reading lists; so many new books to get excited over. Like:

Priceless: How I Went Undercover to Rescue the World’s Stolen Treasures by Robert Wittman (Crown)
The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender (Doubleday)
Mr. Peanut by Adam Ross (Knopf)
The Last Samurai by Helen DeWitt (Hyperion)
The Outlander by Gil Adamson (Harper Perennial)
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (Scholastic)
Lost Illusions by Honore de Balzac (Penguin) (OK, so this one isn't exactly new, but whatever.)

In addition to keeping track of what genre I read and whether the book is one I purchased or borrowed, I'm also going to try and keep track of what publishers I'm reading. I don't think I have any favorites, but I am curious.


*Note to self: Hey, remember how you were going to reread the Harry Potter series this year? How's that going?

No comments: