Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ill, ill, ill

And for this, someone must pay. I'm thinking... biblically.

Since my brain has been nothing but cotton wool for days now, bullets!

  • National Book Foundation has released the finalists for the 2009 award.
  • I read the last three books in the Sookie Stackhouse series over the weekend while on cold medicine.
  • Summers at Castle Auburn is as good around the eighth time as it was the sixith.
  • The FTC is not going away, although they are, because we bloggers are responsible people. (Thanks for the tip, Mr. Wilson.)
  • NaNo is getting closer and closer and I'm so not ready to write anything worth writing right now. (Stupid cold.)
  • Neil Gaiman is a very smart man: "When I was a child, adults would tell me not to make things up, warning me of what would happen if I did. As far as I can tell so far, it seems to involve lots of foreign travel and not having to get up too early in the morning. (From Smoke and Mirrors: Short Fictions and Illusions)
  • Regarding above, I need new career goals. I miss sleeping in.

No comments: