Since my brain has been nothing but cotton wool for days now, bullets!
- National Book Foundation has released the finalists for the 2009 award.
- I read the last three books in the Sookie Stackhouse series over the weekend while on cold medicine.
- Summers at Castle Auburn is as good around the eighth time as it was the sixith.
- The FTC is not going away, although they are, because we bloggers are responsible people. (Thanks for the tip, Mr. Wilson.)
- NaNo is getting closer and closer and I'm so not ready to write anything worth writing right now. (Stupid cold.)
- Neil Gaiman is a very smart man: "When I was a child, adults would tell me not to make things up, warning me of what would happen if I did. As far as I can tell so far, it seems to involve lots of foreign travel and not having to get up too early in the morning. (From Smoke and Mirrors: Short Fictions and Illusions)
- Regarding above, I need new career goals. I miss sleeping in.